2013 Ryder Cup Qualifying Rules
Three tournaments will be used to select the 10 automatic qualifiers for the 2013 Ryder Cup team. The captain of the team (Board Vice President) will select 2 captains picks to fill out the team.
The 3 tournaments are:
- Ryder Cup Qualifier on June 16th. This is an 18 hole stroke play event.
- Club Championship on July 20th/21st. This is a 36 hole stroke play event.
- Ted Myers Open on August 4th. This is an 18 hole stroke play event.
- The best four 9-hole scores from the qualifying tournaments will be scored to determine the 10 automatic qualifiers for the Ryder Cup.
- An individual is not required to play in all of the events to qualify for the Ryder Cup.